Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sailing

I have been lost for so long
Without even realizing how lost I was I set off to sea
Not knowing I was already sailing
I had no map
Where am I going
I know not
I look back on the old pages I once turned
Slowly
and I am reminded of what I was searching for
Simplicity
Ah....where did it go
I had forgotten to keep searching
because I was lost
I am slowly finding my heart again
Lost in the cobwebs of complication, shaded by dark words and tight constriction
She is still beating
She is still waiting for comfort.....freedom
Why have I given up on inspiration
Life
It can be lovely
Simple
The waves, the salty air
The wings on a blue bird
The laughter of a child, the smile on a face
Honey on my tongue
Daisies on my porch
The music in my soul
My feet dancing to my song
naked
free
peaceful
I am on my journey
once again.....I am sailing

No comments:

Post a Comment