Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Waiting

My fingers haven't touched these keys in months
My heart hasn't let my words go in days
My lips haven't spoken my poetry
Since when?
I am a poet every day
Inside my soul
Around the gate of my locked up heart
and I wait
for the right moment to let go
To escape the words that haunt my dreams
To enlighten the darkness that hovers over my head
I am not good enough
I am not strong enough
but I miss you
My paper
My pen
My words
I don't care who reads you
I don't care who loves you
Only who hates you
Every day I am tortured
Yearning to be skinned
Stripped
Naked
and I will still hide
Behind the solid reasoning in my mind
My Faith
With its tail between its legs
Sitting politely by my side
Waiting

1 comment:

  1. No more waiting! This is your life....now..... share it, share you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete