Friday, August 7, 2009

Why Blog???

For those of you who know me well, it is not news to you that I am an aspiring writer.For those of you who know me very well- you also know that I have a phobia of anyone reading my actual work.I began blogging on Myspace due to the advice of a publisher and one of my college instructors. She said it may help me with my phobia and that I needed to start small- just the basics. Talk about myself and then add some poetry every now and then. So I did. It's still very hard for me.....but I have received some of the most beloved comments from people that I admire and that inspire me on a daily basis....thank you! As my college years come to an end- I know that my writing career is just around the corner. I am nervous. I am excited. I am humbled. I have been a writer ever since I picked up a pen and it's time that I pursue this. I have started my own blog. Again, something very difficult for me to do- but I did it nonetheless. I will start out small.....This blog will not have any bells and whistles, as I am horrible at those kinds of things. It is rusty right now, but eventually I plan on diving in fully with my writing- raw and exposed for anyone to see. YIKES! I hope you enjoy my writing- I hope it inspires- I hope it brings hope to your heart. Bear with me while my Blog begins....but I hope this leads to something wonderful......and I would love for you to join me on my journey!

1 comment:

  1. WELCOME Chrissy!!! I am sooo Happy that you have decided to do this. You are such a BEAUTIFUL writer! Just let it all out...NO Phobias...because you've got it! Your writing ALWAYS has inspired me and brings me right there! You Go Girlfriend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete